Monday, July 14, 2008

Background of this blog

Python is one of my favorite programming languages. (The other ones C/C++).

I have done a lot of Python based development over the last two years and learnt quite a few tricks.

Have always thought of writing a book on Python, but that seems to be too grand a project, and I probably don't yet know enough to be able to do justice to such an attempt.

Nevertheless I can at least start blogging on Python.

Hence this blog.

UPDATE

During development, I usually use a lot of other tools too. I wanted to write about them also. Initially I thought to create a separate blog for general software related activities. But later I decided, it won't be possible for me to maintain multiple blogs. Hence I am renaming this blog to Shailesh on Software Development and will collect all my discussions related to software under this blog only.

No comments: